We are pleased to be a part of the 2nd Annual Rose City Restaurant Week taking place Tuesday, April 18th through Friday the 21st. This is a week dedicated to the Junior League of Tyler’s spring charitable projects that help countless nonprofit organizations in our community.
During this time we’ll be offering a $35 and a $45 prix fixe menu that will showcase a few kitchen creations not found on our regular menu. This will give you an opportunity to venture off and taste something new while giving back at the same time. When you choose to order from our featured menus a percentage of the proceeds benefit the agencies whose mission is to improve our community.
Here’s what we’ve prepared for Restaurant Week:
- Starts – Spinach Dip • Cap’n Crunch Shrimp
- Greens – Garden Salad • Kale Caesar
- Entree – Chicken Paillard • Pecan Salmon • Southern Fried Catfish
- Sweets – Fried Peach Pie • Blackberry Crumble
- Starts – Lamb Lollipops • Pimento Cheeseboard
- Greens – Garden Salad • Garden Panzanella
- Entree – Spicy Fried Quail • Chicken Madeira • 7 oz Filet
- Sweets – Chocolate Cake • Key Lime Pie